Welcome to my Let’s Play of XCom Enemy Unknown Episode 1! In order to keep the series somewhat RPG related I will turn the soldiers into RPG designers and artists.
But before we do that, the squad is sent on Operation Lazy Grave in Perth, Australia. On a bridge we’ll have to bob and weave between parked cars to take down the alien threat.
While Dr. Vahlen researches Alien Materials, Engineering started building a satellite and excavating some base locations.
The team of RPG Designers that are currently in the squad:
- Gary Gygax, co-founder of Dungeons & Dragons
- Dave Arneson, co-founder of Dungeons & Dragons
- Lynne Hardy, author of Cogs, Cakes, & Swordsticks and Associate Editor for Call of Cthulhu
- John Wick, designer of Legend of the Five Rings and 7th Sea
- Sandy Petersen, designer of Call of Cthulhu and Cthulhu Wars
- Lisa Stevens, CEO of Paizo Publishing
- Cat Tobin, co-owner of Pelgrane Press
- Shanna Germain, co-founder of Monte Cook Games
- John Tynes, founder of Pagan Publishing
- Jennell Jacquays, TSR alumni and general RPG OG
- Scott Glancy, head honcho of Pagan Publishing
- Greg Stolze, designer of Unknown Armies and the ORE
RPGames is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We also participate in other affiliate programs which compensate us for referring traffic.