To celebrate more than 1000 views on this blog, I present you with another collection update. The friendly local game store had a 50% off sale on all their rpg material so I couldn’t pass up on that and picked up quite a lot of their Pathfinder shelf.
- PZO1112 Bestiary is the first of three monster manuals published by Paizo so far. First published in September 2009, the Bestiary is a hefty tome of 327 pages detailing monsters from the Aasimar up to and including the Zombie. The monster entries are followed by 14 appendices detailing monster creation and advancement, animal companions, and encounter tables among others.
- PZO1120 Bestiary 3 is the third installment of the monster manuals currently published for the Pathfinder RPG. It was first published in December 2011 and with 319 pages it’s only slightly lighter than the original Bestiary. Bestiary 3 lists creatures from the Adaro to the Zuvembie and like its predecessor those entries are also followed by more than 10 appendices.
- PZO9405 Taldor, Echoes of Glory describes the country of Taldor and its capital Oppara, in addition to the Lion blade prestige class, magic items, and more.
- PZO9403 Osirion, Land of Pharaohs is a sourcebook for Egyptian-themed adventures. It presents information on the nation of Osirion, its capital Sothis, along with a prestige class, new feats and magic and more.
- PZO9406 Qadira, Gateway to the East describes the country of Qadira and its capital Katheer. Like the other nation books, it adds a prestige class, spells and feats for characters headed from this region of Golarion.
- PZO9409 Andoran, Spirit of Liberty details living in Andoran, its slavery battling Steel Falcons, history, cities and more.
- PZO9418 Faiths of Balance presents an overview of the neutral aligned deities in the Golarian Universe, along with a number of minor deities, feats, spells, and magic items.
- PZO9420 Faiths of Corruption presents an overview of the evil deities in Golarion. Like the other faith companions it also presents a number of minor deities (even great old ones like Cthulhu, Hastur, and Nyarlathotep can be worshipped), new spells, feats and magic items.
- PZO9410 Adventurer’s Armory is the go-to sourcebook if you’re looking for gear. Weapons, armor, alchemical items, you name it. And most of it within the price range of 1st level characters. Did you know a slave costs a mere 75 gold pieces ?!
- PZO9422 Pirates of the Inner Sea gives an in-depth overview of six major pirate organisations. It also includes new pirate weapons, archetypes, a prestige class and a look at Besmara the Pirate Queen.
Campaign Setting & Chronicles
- PZO9228 Inner Sea Poster Map Folio are four maps which in their totality show the Inner Sea region of Golarion.
- PZO9232 Rival Guide presents 10 fully detailed rival adventuring groups, including backgrounds, fully statted NPCs, and the usual addition of new feats, traits and spells.
- PZO9211 Seekers of Secrets details in great depth the Pathfinder Society, how to join, its history, famous Pathfinders, three prestige classes and more.
- PZO9205 Guide to Absalom includes the different neighbourhoods, Absalom’s history, the movers and shakers of the City at the Center of the World and more.
- PZO9417 Humans of Golarion presents an overview of the major human ethnicities, a map of historical migration, information on Aroden and lost empires such as Azltant and Thassilon.
- PZO9411 Gnomes of Golarion provides descriptions of Gnomish history, folklore, the major gnomish settlements, and more.
- PZO9408 Dwarves of Golarion provides details of the dwarvish history in Golarion, information on the Five Kings Mountains, obscure magic of the Dwarven gods, and more.
1st level adventures
- PZO9508 Hangman’s Noose is an urban-based adventure wherein an unjustly executed man haunts the courthouse of Beldrin’s Bluff in Absalom.
- PZO9520 Crypt of the Everflame is a dungeon adventure set in Nirmathas. Kassen’s youngsters are sent to a nearby crypt to retrieve the Everflame as a way of passage into adulthood. But these days, evil runs rampant in the crypt.
2nd level adventures
- PZO9501 Crown of the Kobold King is a dungeon-based adventure in which five children have been dragged off into a cursed dwarven monastery.
3rd level adventures
- PZO9522 Masks of the Living God is a adventure taking place in Nirmathas and can be used as a sequel to Crypt of the Everflame. Is there a link between the cult of Razmir and the culprits that raided Kassen’s crypt?
- PZO9533 Feast of Ravenmoor takes the player character to Ravenmoor in Varisia to look for a tax collector that has gone missing.
4th level adventures
- PZO9510 River into darkness is a wilderness-based adventure that takes the adventurers to an outpost in the jungles of the Mwangi Expanse.
- PZO9512 Flight of the Red Raven takes the party to the Fog Peak Mountains in Galt in pursuit of the notorious Red Raven.
5th level adventures
- PZO9506 Carnival of Tears is an event-based adventure that brings a carnival to Falcon’s Hollow for the party to enjoy. Then suddenly the nymph queen wants a word with them.
- PZO9521 Carrion Hill takes place in the city of Carrion Hill in Ustalav where the original inhabitants of the place where cultists worshipping the Old Gods. Or how H.P. Lovecraft makes an appearance in Golarion.
- PZO9524 City of Golden Death is the final chapter in the Price of Immortality trilogy, in which the adventurers follow the cultists of Razmir to the Isle of Terror
6th level adventures
- PZO9505 Entombed with the Pharaohs pits the adventurers in a race to be the first to plunder the Veinstone Pyramid in Osirion.
- PZO9525 From Shore to Sea sends the adventurers to the coastal village of Blackcove in Cheliax where horrors from beneath the waves hunt down innocent villagers.
7th level adventures
- PZO9503 Seven Swords of Sin lets the player characters hunt down a sorceress that has stolen seven swords and ran off to Kaer Maga, the city of criminals.
- PZO9514 Treasure of Chimera Cove sends the adventurers on a quest to brave the underground tunnels of a secret pirate complex in search of a weapon terrorizing the local shipping lanes.
8th level adventures
- PZO9509 Crucible of Chaos sends the adventuring party to the Mwangi Expanse in search of a crashed sky-city.
- PZO9516 The Pact Stone Pyramid is an adventure in which the adventurers have to stop an Osirian noblewoman from bringing back the ancient pharaohs and ruling beside them.
- PZO9529 Cult of the Ebon Destroyer is an adventure written by the RPG Superstar 2010 winner Matt Goodall in which the adventurers have to stop a feared cult from assassinating Jalmeray’s ruler.
9th level adventures
- PZO9519 Beyond the Vault of Souls sends the player characters across the planes in search a magical soul gems stolen from the goddess of death.
- PZO9532 The Harrowing sends the characters into the Harrowed Realm, a demiplane within a harrow deck in which certain creatures are looking for power and an escape into the real world.
10th level adventures
- PZO9517 Clash of the Kingslayers was written by RPG Superstar 2008 winner Leandra Christine Schneider from Germany. The adventure takes place in the dwarven city Glimmerhold that is under attack from supernatural forces.
- PZO9526 Curse of the Riven Sky is set in the Land of the Linnorm Kings where the players are looking for a cloud giant’s arcane knowledge and need to stop the Storm Queen to get it.
11th level adventures
- PZO9507 Guardians of Dragonfall has the characters travel to Dragonfall, the fabled graveyard of dragons, where its guardians are out of control.
- PZO9511 The Demon Within presents the players with the problem of a bloodthirsty demonic horde that has overrun its guardians.
13th level adventures
- PZO9531 Academy of Secrets is an adventure in which Korvosa’s magical academy invites the party to try and infiltrate its own Hall of Wards.
14th level adventures
- PZO9530 Tomb of the Iron Medusa sends the adventurers to a mysterious necropolis to clear the name of one of its builders.
15th level adventures
- PZO9518 Blood of Dragonscar is an adventure in which the party travels to Dalaston in Taldor, where a wedding festival is ruined by a rampaging dragon and children rise from the dead.
17th level adventure
- PZO9527 The Witchwar Legacy has the party discover a tomb in which the Mother of Witches Baba Yaga entombed one of her wayward daughters.