It has been quite a while since I did a collection update and so much has been coming in! How about some more Call of Cthulhu. I must be getting close to collecting everything Cthulhu right ? Yeah right. In any case, there will be a lot more Cthulhu coming in. That’s for sure.
- La llamada de Cthulhu, Edición coleccionista is the Spanish Call of Cthulhu collector’s edition by Edge Entertainment. As you can see it’s another beautiful book in the vein of the French edition. The collector’s edition comes in a boxed set with an Elder Sign imprinted on the box cover. The contents include the player’s handbook, a gorgeous DM’s screen, character sheets and a map of Arkham.
- Miskatonic University Library Association Monograph 0301 : Cthulhu Invictus is the monograph that would be eventually turned into Chaosium’s own 23115 Cthulhu Invictus, a Call of Cthulhu setting set in the time of the Roman Empire. This copy is a second printing of the monograph since it includes the content table which was missing from the first printing.
- Necronomicon by Avon Books is the pocket version of the mad Arab Abdul Alhazred’s cursed and dreaded tome. Sanity checks are required for perusing through the described spells, rituals, and symbols.
- CHA6018 Nightmare’s Disciple is Joe Pulver’s story of detective Christopher James Stewart who follows a trail of mutilated bodies in order to try and catch a serial killer.
This is the original release of Fantasy Flight’s Nocturnum campaign. A master collection book and a D20 version were released afterwards as well.
- CC01 Long Shades contains a wealth of background material of a new alien evil called the Shk’ryth. It also contains three adventures : Snowflake valley, The madness of the Twilight Queen, and Stilness.
- CC02 Hollow Winds contains an indepth examiniation of this inhuman threat and its apocalyptic plans for the Earth split up over ten chapters.
- In CC03 Deep Secrets players find themselves at the brink of insanity as they make their way towards their final destination, only to discover that everything they know is wrong.
- Grimrock Isle is Triad Entertainment’s second Call of Cthulhu release, published in 1992. It’s a solo adventure where the player journeys to the seacoast town of Dove’s Bay to investigate the classic haunted house.
- Unterdrück was published in 1997 by G&S Verlag and is the German version of Pagan Publishing’s Grace under Pressure. Grace under Pressure, written by Jeff Barber and John Tynes, was originally released in the Unspeakable Oath #2 (in my opinion the one most difficult to find), and later rereleased in Pagan’s The Resurrected Vol. 1 – Grace under Pressure.
- CHA2363 The complete dreamlands is the 4th edition of Call of Cthulhu’s Dreamlands setting. It was published by Chaosium in 1997 and includes a travelogue, a bestiary, a gazetteer, information on the gods of the Dreamlands and much more.
- CHA2372 The Bermuda Triangle is a 1990’s Call of Cthulhu sourcebook that details the Caribbean region and was published by Chaosium in 1998.
– Previous collection updates –
- Call of Cthulhu Collection Update 1
- Call of Cthulhu Collection Update 2
- Call of Cthulhu Collection Update 3
RPGames is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We also participate in other affiliate programs which compensate us for referring traffic.