Forge Character Questions
Basic Character Questions
- Name: Eldon Leagallow
- Nicknames: Forge
- Date of birth:
- Age: 20
Physical / Appearance
- Height: 2′ 10″ (87 cm)
- Weight: 38 lbs (17 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair color: Brown
- Hair style: Unkempt
- Eye color: Goldenbrown
- Eye shape:
- Distinguishing facial features: Large scar over the left eye.
- Which facial feature is most prominent? Large scar over the left eye.
- Which bodily feature is most prominent? Scars on upper torso front and back.
- Other distinguishing features?
- Skin? Tanned
- Scars? Most of his upper body is covered in scars.
- Physical handicaps?
- Type of clothes? Functional clothing in dark earth tones.
- How do they wear their clothes?
- What are their feet like?
- Race / Ethnicity? Halfling
- Are they in good health? Yes, Forge is very much into keeping a great physique.
- Do they have any disabilities? No.
- What words or phrases do they overuse?
- Are they more optimistic or pessimistic?
- Are they introverted or extroverted?
- What bad habits do they have? He’s quite messy. And often gets distracted when valuable objects are nearby.
- What makes them laugh out loud? The surprised look on Volioker Briskalberd’s face (area 9) when he finds the lock to his store picked. Nothing is ever taken from the shop. Forge just finds it amusing to match his lock picking skills against the locksmith’s skills.
- How do they display affection? In a rather material way, by getting the other person objects they’d like to have.
- Mental handicaps? No.
- How do they want to be seen by others? A good friend, someone who is skilled in his craft.
- How do they see themselves? A free spirit that will never accept being caged again.
- How are they seen by others?
- Strongest character trait? Loyalty but only to very few people.
- Weakest character trait?
- How competitive are they? Very! Especially when it comes to his craft.
- Do they make snap judgements or take time to consider?
- How do they react to praise?
- How do they react to criticism? If coming from someone who is more skilled he’ll accept it.
- What is their greatest fear? Things that limit his freedom, being enslaved again. This goes so far as him also rejecting forms of intoxication like drugs and alcohol. He wants to be in control of his movements and deeds at all times.
- What are their biggest secrets? The fact that he was once a slave and the treatment that accompanied that is something Forge is very tight-lipped about.
- What is their philosophy of life?
- When was the last time they cried? At the funeral of Nualia.
- What haunts them?
- What are their political views?
- What will they stand up for? He will stand up against slavery and has a very protective attitude towards Master Gandethus and the Academy.
- Who do they quote?
- Are they indoorsy or outdoorsy?
- What sense do they most rely on?
- How do they treat people better than them?
- How do they treat people worse than them?
- What quality do they most value in a friend? Loyalty.
- What do they consider an overrated virtue? Chastity, Patience, and Humility.
- If they could change one things about themselves, what would it be? His past including his scars and memories.
- What is their obsession?
- What are their pet peeves?
Friends and family
- Is their family big or small? Who does it consist of?
- What is their perception of family?
- Do they have siblings? Older or younger?
- Describe their best friend?
- Describe their other friends?
- Do they have any pets?
- Who are their natural allies?
- Who are their surprising allies?
Past and future
- What was your character like as a baby? As a child?
- Did they grow up rich or poor? Poor, grew up as a slave.
- Did they grow up nurtured or neglected? Neglected, grew up as a slave.
- What is the most offensive things they ever said?
- What is their greatest achievement?
- What was their first kiss like?
- What is the worst thing they did to someone they loved? Left his family behind at the slaver’s market.
- What are their ambitions?
- What advice would they give their younger self?
- What smells remind them of their childhood? Sweat and excrement.
- What was their childhood ambition?
- What is their best childhood memory? Master Gandethus buying him at the slaver’s market.
- What is their worst childhood memory? The beating that caused the scar on his face.
- Did they have an imaginary childhood friend?
- When was the last time they were crushed by disappointment?
- What past act are they most ashamed of? Leaving his family behind at the slaver’s market even though he was beaten to an inch of his life when Gandethus intervened and bought him. He was in no condition to speak even at that moment but it still haunts him.
- What past act are they most proud of? Making anonymous donations to the Academy and Cathedral.
- Has anyone ever saved their life? Yes, Master Gandethus when he bought him at the slaver’s market.
- Strongest childhood memory?
- Do they believe in love at first sight? Yes.
- Are they in a relationship? No.
- How do they behave in a relationship?
- When did your character last have sex? Last weekend at the Pixie’s Kitten.
- What sort of sex do they have? Casual.
- Has your character ever been in love? Yes, he felt very strongly about Nualia.
- Have they ever had their heart broken? Yes, when Nualia passed away.
- How do they respond to a threat?
- Are they most likely to fight with their fists or their tongue?
- What is your character’s kryptonite?
- If your character could only save one thing from their burning house, what would it be? The purchasing contract from the slaver’s market which Master Gandethus gave to him on his 18th birthday.
- How do they perceive strangers?
- What are their phobias?
- What is their choice of weapons? Rapier in melee but he prefers to stay out of sight and use his crossbow.
- What living person do they most despise? Morvius Voralius, the slaver that gave him the beating of his life.
- Have they ever been bullied or teased?
- Where do they go when they’re angry?
- Who are their enemies and why?
Work, education and hobbies
- What is their current job? Forge serves food and drinks at the Pixie’s Kitten.
- What do they think about their current job? He loves it, if only for information gathering. And there are some obvious perks to working in a brothel.
- What are some of their past jobs?
- What are their hobbies? Calisthenics and lock picking.
- Educational background?
- Intelligence level?
- Do they have any specialist training?
- Do they have a natural talent for something? He has a natural knack for anything that requires body movements or hand-eye coordination.
- Do they play a sport? Are they any good?
- What is their socioeconomic status?
- What is their favorite animal?
- Which animal do they dislike the most?
- What place would they most like to visit?
- What is the most beautiful thing they’ve ever seen? Nualia.
- What is their favorite song?
- Music, art, reading preferred?
- What is their favorite color?
- What is their pasword?
- Favorite food?
- What is their favorite work of art?
- Who is their favorite artist?
- What is their favorite day of the week?
- What is on their bedside table? Locks and lock picks.
- What is in their purse or wallet?
- What is in their pockets? More locks and lock picks.
- What is their most treasured possession? The purchasing contract from the slaver’s market which Master Gandethus gave to him on his 18th birthday.
- Who or what is your character’s guardian angel?
- What are their religious views? He had a silver amulet created in the form of a star knife with a tankard in the middle. He adheres to the views of Desna and Cayden Cailean with regards to freedom and oppression. He is however disappointed with the level of intoxication that is often found amongst Cayden worshipers and clergy. He doesn’t pray in a traditional sense. He talks to Desna and Cayden as if they are close friends, asking for and promising favors.
- What do they think heaven is?
- What do they think hell is?
- Are they superstitious?
- What would they like to be reincarnated as?
- How would they like to die?
- What do they think is the worst thing that can be done to a person? Slavery and torture.
- What is their view of ‘freedom’? Freedom is the ultimate expression of life and should be strived for at all times.
- When did they last lie? Probably in one of the previous questions.
- What’s their view on lying?
- When did they last make a promise? He promised the housekeeper at the Academy to clean his room.
- Did they keep or break their last promise? Nope.
- What are their eating habits?
- Do they have any allergies?
- Describe their home / room?
- Are they minimalist or a clutter hoarder?
- What do they do first thing on a weekday morning?
- What do they do on a sunday afternoon?
- What do they do on a friday night?
- What is the soft drink of choice?
- What is their alcoholic drink of choice?
- What is their character archetype?
- Who is their hero?
- What or who would your character dress up as for Halloween?
- Are they comfortable with technology?
- If they could save one person, who would it be?
- If they could call one person for help, who would it be?
- What is their favorite proverb?
- What is their greatest extravagance?
- What is their greatest regret?
- What is their perception of redemption?
- What would they do if they won the lottery?
- Do they believe in happy endings?
- What is their idea of perfect happiness?
- What would they ask a fortune teller?
- What sport do they excel at?
- What sport do they suck at?
- If they could have a superpower, what would they choose?